Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Thomas Kurian Keynote at JavaOne

Thomas Kurian

did the morning keynote today at JavaOne. He pretty much went over the entire Oracle Middleware stack (Java/BPEL/ESB/WebCenter/Identity Management). There were some really cool demos. Duncan Mills (gotta get his picture) did a demo of the new rich client framework JSF components that come with JDev 11. Let's just say, "you gotta see it for yourself."

It's pretty amazing to see a very responsive, AJAX application with not a lot of coding needed - certainly no hand-written Javascript. I was expecially amazed by the drag-and-drop (drag an item from a list of products and drop it in the shopping cart). Was that really just a browser?

2 comments:

Sildenafil said...

I wanted to go to the Oracle Middleware stack, but I missed my change because my girlfriend got infected by a strange virus, she is ok now and I don't regret not having come there, plus I have Thomas Kurian's keynote, thanks by the way!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to go to the Oracle Middleware stack, but I missed my change because my girlfriend got infected by a strange virus.
thank post blogs helooo istanbul ismek
Kilim Desenleri halı kilim resim desen